Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blackout

The universe is fucking hilarious and I'm also certain its retarded..summer on the island is like being stranded in the desert but with all the modern conveniences..which in my opinion is the only reason I haven't made a murder suicide pact with the family off course when I say pact I mean implied..so if you cut that little thread of sanity that holds everything I need to survive..then know I fucking hate universe.

It was late and the bloody kids tv is on 24 hour..gone are the days of empathy and sympathy for adults held hostage by their miniture cabbage patch dolls..now the evil of dora is on spin cycle more proof that the universe is a fuctard...so finally tired from sweating in the home turned spa rounded up the scurrying critters just so the universe could flip me the fingers laugh maniacally then cut the power..the fucking power that runs everything in this 21 century house...no light no tv most importantly in this sweltering heat no fan or aircon can't even get a drink off water because the water dispenser needs electricity.

So now its hot more humid am sweating from every pore just standing there worrying about the bloodsuckers because yes the electric repellent for the mosquitoes is electric...my entire survival and sanity revolves around electrical things and I do love my electrics...so we had to sit outside inside was an oven and dark and we were lambs for the sucking..outside was cooler and dark and still for the sucking but at least it was breathable.

The moths went crazy for the torch the kids loved it like a half arsed camping trip kept asking for smores (don't even get me started on the effects of too much american shows) had top google that it involves work that am not prepared to slave for this heat for.

So thanks for the laughs universe..i fucking hate you...only kidding I just won't be adding you to my tweets or facebook list.

No comments:

Post a Comment