Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tick Bomb

Mother nature sucks if she sucked any harder I'd probably have an orgasm..and that is not how I want a happy ending.

The number of human species equals 1..mother freaking natures bastards billions I don't care about accurate numbers am too busy with my latest invading hoards the fucking TICKS.

Ticks I've googled them their little flat arachnid bloodsuckers that crawling around looking for a meal..dear ants am sorry for all the bitching please comeback seriously please am sorry about the bleach baths tap dancing stompedes and showing the kids improper use of a magnifying glass.

I haven't seen the ants lately maybe the ticks are their version off zombie apocalypse...right now I'd take a line of relentless scavengers scouring every corner of the house and garden for scraps versus filthy disease carrying bloodsuckers..anything that has me on its menu is going down faster then that fucking titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment