Thursday, July 5, 2012

Illusion

 

A belief in something that is in fact not true…I suffer from this affliction of reality misapprehension or bluntly named denial…like my denial that I’m in control…the puppet master is leaning against the desk grinning like the evil Cheshire cat that she is tugging at my strings…screeching something I keep raising the volume too drown out the banshee but it just adds to my headache…

She wants something obviously her narrowed eyes glaring into a scowl as if to say look pay attention because I don’t like coming down to your level…the words fly out of her small mouth like a high pitched bullet train I barely have time digest..this is what verbal dodge ball is like…it pains me giving a fuck it pains…my fake smile smears across my face its I wish I could kill you but fuck I’m to tired.

There's a line clearly separating winners and losers…I delude myself with my imaginary victories…its hardly a win when the battle is with an oompa loompa.

No comments:

Post a Comment