Friday, July 6, 2012

Roast Dinner Special

 

Sunbake

I’m British…so the weather is my icebreaker and griping about the weather well that’s just ingrained into my psyche…am that awkward goldilocks of weather who still waiting for that just right mix of sunny and gentle cooling breeze…so you’d think living on a Mediterranean would be ideal…ideal fucking setting for constant extremes.

Well now its the summer season and its been building up since march starting from reasonable rising to tolerable…which ended in the second week of June now were sliding down to ‘is going naked an option because I’m sweating in my bikini’….really can I go naked I know am passed the age of acceptable public nudity and am not on enough drugs to get away with it…but I’m sweating sticky sweat …Forget the sunscreen breakout the ice..its summer…the season of slow roasting and involuntary blood donations to anything with wings, teeth and suckers…IT feels like a tax the amount am bleeding…is there a rebate for that.

 

sun_baking_by_monsta_love-d4g5i8z

No comments:

Post a Comment