Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cooling Down

Aggressive forearm flapping...being lazy the only exercise I do is what I like to call daily necessary movements no more than what is required to get me from A to Z with minimum sweat and steps...and no less I wish there were even less but that would involve sleeping getting up only to eat and piss I've explored that option but the family huddled together for an intervention forcing me to run..well played family well played.

So I'm slouched on this uncomfortable erect dinning chair used as office chair flapping the magazine like some possessed devil woman about to have an epileptic fit or an orgasm that's going disappointedly towards possibly a stroke too close to tell but what ever the outcome all I'm realty trying to do is just cool down..i suppose if I wasn't so lazy I'd move closer to the fan or I might consider switching the aircon on all very good options to avoid breaking my arm but frankly I had to reject them because it would require moving..the heat only amplifies my laziness so I'm just going to sit here switching arms until I have no option but to absolutely move.

No comments:

Post a Comment