Monday, July 16, 2012

Competitive Buzz Killers

Twitter...yes I finally caught the tweetbug late but I'm making up for it with my rampant diarrhoea of tweets just flowing from my mind..its free and all I have to do is ramble on about trivial stuff and occasionally air my problems an active imagination is a must as is a heavy dose off exaggeration sprinkled on reality to spice it up a bit..so basically tweet about sex drugs and mental disorders and the followers will come faster then a premature ejaculation.

Well that was all fine who doesn't love the sound of their own minds I quiet like the part where am alone but broadcasting to millions who probably just skip most of my best tweets and only following me out of obligation..guilt is always good for something that's why I'm serial follower every now and then I'll get into a mood peruse through the endless roll of tweeters on my timeline check their timeline who they follow its not stalking well only minor stalking beginner level I guess twitter is like an online stalking course where we all want mutual stalkers and stalking

Well now am being spammed by tweet bots asking if I want more followers guaranteed just pay..well played facebook well played this twitter thing is just one big facebook game start playing get addicted then you have to pay because free only works to a certain level addiction then once your hooked they overload you with all shiny stuff to give you that extra edge..its called cheating people don't get me wrong I've done my fair share off game cheating a few cheat codes here and there to get past the hard or boring level but this seems pointless any cheating that involves money is pointless.

I guess I'll stick to being the turtle slow and steady wins the non existent race..coz am pretty sure only the sad ones care for numbers..personally I like the feeling I get everytime someone follows me instant fake followers is basically a fake orgasm its only great if you don't know its fake..and I know their fake very fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment