Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Devil Wears Pink

 

pink-devil-monster-vector-thumb6788656

speaking of the devil…the evil genius is parading the room dressed only in her Dora underwear body stained with glitter and make up that looks like it was applied by the hand of an epileptic with a short attention span.

she's experimenting with the body art thing in strokes…in an attempt I assume to find her style she's covered in pale shades of the rainbow…sporting matching pink headband with a butterfly, a fat bangle limply hanging on her wrist, tacky necklace of beads draped around her small neck and a large butterfly ring that looks more like a weapon than jewellery…the lipstick all 15 marvellous greasy colours is smeared everywhere but where it was  intended…her bloody lips…the rug must have been too boorish and in need of colouring because its also smeared with spots of greasy rainbow. 

the clothes I can’t fault only as I’m currently in my bikini trying to cool from the  heat…did I complain about the heat yet…let me reiterate its fucking hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment