Saturday, July 14, 2012

Good Friday

Yesterday was friday the 13th..and I survived obviously although the power cut was a very close "OH OH" moment especially since it happened at midnight and we live in a sort of cul de sac the neighbours might as well be dead we never see them just the dogs every fucking dog that has graced this planet seems to have congregated to our little corner too bark all night long...i exaggerate but out feels like it every bloody night...i probably should thank the dogs they might be the reason we're still alive.

Well the day passed without me having too blame it for all my ills..of course I might have gotten into more shenanigans if it wasn't too hot that I just literally sweat too death a little each day praying for the winter so I can gripe about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment